[MOL] Marty [01284] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Marty, just a further comment, I agree with you. How modern day science
works is that when they investigate for new medicines, they want to get
the ONE ACTIVE ingredient. A clinical trial by definition demands that,
I believe (could be wrong). I don't think this process works for testing
the ingredients in foods. Foods work through synergy and I don't think
this will be understood for a while and not through testing for one
piece at a time. Just my opinion. Jeanne