RE: [MOL] From Chris - Chris [01280] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

Now don't go gittin me Irish up elstwise it'll be the shalally for ye!

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Auslander [mailto:fitecancer@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 11:01 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; Lillian; John Lehner; Lehner, John
Subject: Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

Dearest Lil,

I guess you said it correctly. We old you know whats are quite blessed
to have you youngsters to lecture to. I guess you are the only ones to
hear us old you know what listen. Thank God for that even though many
turn us old you know what....off. I guess that is why Barb wears hearing
aids to turn me off whenever I lecture. Thanks for update. By the way
dont tell this to John, he will find anothe way to knock me down. He
gets enjoyment out of that this time of the year. He starts to wear more
and more green and now is the time he doesnt change his underwear. Loves
the color petina...green. LOL

God Bless,
marty

Lillian wrote:

> Thanks Marty for who were the first members on our forum.   Funny, I just
> heard from JO Ciamitaro  and she is ever so busy and appears to be doing
> well.  Told her we missed her uplifting briefings on how to live......  I
> have spoken with Bill C. and he may well still be the manager.  Ann, will
be
> a good resource when the time comes.  So you are now the old fa-- of the
> group, oops!  I meant to say, so you are now the head honcho of the group.
> Gottcha!  ROFLOL!
>
> Glad you brought us up to snuff.  Let's see what our Oprah has to say
before
> we expend too much energy.   If we get a go signal, you can be the
> Historian!!!
>
> I guess this mean's our John is second longest to the forum?  It just
seems
> like we have all been together for so long; but the best togetherness
there
> can be.  Some members of the forum may not know; but John had a gathering
of
> the clan a few year's back.  Unfortunately much went wrong in regards to
> forum members being able to make it.  I know that was when I took  an
> addison crisis, Nancy, something happened.  A few made it and what a
bummer
> for John.  He sat on the pity pot for months.  Yes, I am re-inducing the
> pity pot that our John so well penned.  For those that are not up to snuff
> on our pity pot, it is humor, when we need a couple of days to just sob
and
> boo hoo, we sit on the pity pot; however we can't be greedy and let it
form
> a ring around a butt; so it gets passed on to the next Moler in need.
>
> You are so right, not a day goes by that I don't give thanks to all the
> wonderful people on the forum, and for the forum!   Always, Lillian

> more....

Oprah,