Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article [01279] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article

Dear Nick and Emma,

We also live in Orange County in YOrba Linda. HOw ironic. Our phone
number is 714-692-1654. pls call anytime after 5 p.m. and I would be
more than glad to speak with you. Yes the clinic in Idaho treats all
forms of cancer, but they do extensive testing and consultation and will
only take those that they feel their treatments can help so that you
know up front and with no expense in wasted treatments. I thought them
to be very honest and sincere with their therapies and advice.

God Bless You
marty and Barb