Re: [MOL] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARTY & BARB..... [01277] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARTY & BARB.....

Dearest Nancy,

HOpe you and Don are as happy as we are. Its been a great ride and
looking forward to so many more years. In light of all the problems and
turmoil.....I would never change my life with Barb for another...she is
the light of my soul and life. NUf of this..but thank you for your kind
thoughts.

God Bless YOu,
marty and Barb