Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply [01274] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply

Dear Frank:  It is so good to see you back on line.  I'm sorry you're
experiencing so many difficulties, but it's great to know you're still
traveling and enjoying life.  My male friend and I were just talking last
night about driving down to see my parents in Glenns Ferry (65 miles from
Boise) and continuing on through Twin Falls on to Jackpot for a weekend.  It
would be great if we could coordinate it to meet you while you're there.  We
may not be going that soon, though, but I'll certainly let you know.  Love,
Kathy