Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris [01272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

Dearest Lil,

I guess you said it correctly. We old you know whats are quite blessed
to have you youngsters to lecture to. I guess you are the only ones to
hear us old you know what listen. Thank God for that even though many
turn us old you know what....off. I guess that is why Barb wears hearing
aids to turn me off whenever I lecture. Thanks for update. By the way
dont tell this to John, he will find anothe way to knock me down. He
gets enjoyment out of that this time of the year. He starts to wear more
and more green and now is the time he doesnt change his underwear. Loves
the color petina...green. LOL

God Bless,
marty