Re: [MOL] John/Kathy [01268] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John/Kathy

Dear JOhn and Kathy,

My Brother JOhn has the humor of a shelallee or shellaley or
shelleleeeeh or whatever. Dont let him fool you he knows whatever I
drink confuses me, LOl. Also he gets more and more rambunctious around
this time of the year because it is close to St Pats day and my birthday
in March.....I think sometimes some of his green wears off on me and
that is for the best I am certain.

God Bless YOu
marty auslander