Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah [01262] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah

Dear Chris,

I am certain that many will thank you for your efforts. Would be nice if
the story of all the great survivors and caregivers were told so that
there would more pressure to bear on the medical community to finally
find a cure. So many directions, gene therapy, immune therapy,
angiogenesis inhibitors, vaccine therapy and it goes on and on and yet
just wish all the scientists would work on but one to find cures and yet
I know that it is impossible since there are just so many varying forms
of disease, but would like Oprah and all to hear so that Molers can
touch their hearts. Thank you

God bless YOu
marty