Re: [MOL] colon cancer-nutrition/Reply [01259] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer-nutrition/Reply

Good morning, Sylvia:  I was pleased to see you online and to learn more
about your situation.  I was not, however, pleased to learn that your
prognosis isn't as good as it might be.  I hope you will be encouraged,
though, to know that my prognosis was less than hopeful -- 20 - 25% -- when I
was first diagnosed with SCLC in December 97.  Today I am cancer free and
feeling great.  So you see -- I was one of those 20 or 25 people who defy the
odds.  There's no reason you can't as well.  Best of luck to you -- Kathy in
Boise