[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.42 - Treating Others... [01248] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.42 - Treating Others...

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 42  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and
you help them to become what they are capable of being."

 - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Questions to Ponder

How do I generally treat people?

Who could I help, simply by treating them differently?

How does this thought impact how I might treat my
customers, employees, friends, and family today?

Has a movie ever changed your life?

If so we want to hear about it!  Be a part of a
forthcoming book by sharing a list of your most
personally inspiring movies. Go to
http://magical-movies.com to contribute and
have a chance to win a DVD player or free movie
rentals.

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----