From: Lillian
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2000 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Oral Cancer Info Needed/Reply

Our friend John had oral cavitiy cancer; however it was not of the tongue.  Just the same i am sure he will be responding to this message tomorrow.  Mean while here are many good sites for you to explore regarding said.  Your friend, lillian

1. Oral Cavity Cancer
Oral Cavity Cancer Cancer of the mouth is fairly rare and occurs mainly in people who use alcohol or tobacco excessively. Lip cancer is the exception and frequently is the result of years of sun exposure. Mouth cancer causes symptoms that may be confused
http://headandnecksurg.net/oralca.htm

2. OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Patient Statement: Lip and oral cavity cancer - Updated 03/1998
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/2/engl/202840.html

3. Lip and oral cavity cancer (Patient
Ask NOAH About: Cancer Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 CancerNet: National Cancer Institute Information from PDQ for patients [for physicians] Choose one of the following options to see the information directly: OVERVIEW OF PDQ DESCRIPTION STAGE
http://noah.cuny.edu/cancer/nci/cancernet/202840.html

4. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 Get this document via a secure connection Overview Of PDQ Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option Overview Stage I Lip And Oral
http://imsdd.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/202840.html

5. OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Lip and oral cavity cancer - Updated 04/1999
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/102840.html

6. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 Get this document via a secure connection Overview Of PDQ Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option Overview Stage I Lip And Oral
http://www.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/202840.html

7. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 Overview Of PDQ Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option Overview Stage I Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage II Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage III Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage IV Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/202840.html

8. Lip and oral cavity cancer
PDQ Treatment Patients Lip and oral cavity cancer Table of Contents OVERVIEW OF PDQ What is PDQ? How to use PDQ DESCRIPTION What is cancer of the lip and oral cavity? STAGE EXPLANATION Stage of cancer of the lip and oral cavity Stage I Stage II Stage III
http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/clinpdq/pif/Lip_and_oral_cavity_cancer_Patient.html

9. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 General Information Cellular Classification Stage Information Treatment Option Overview Stage I Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage II Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage III Lip And Oral Cavity Cancer Stage IV Lip And Oral
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/102840.html

10. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 Get this document via a secure connection General Information Cellular Classification Stage Information Treatment Option Overview Stage
http://imsdd.meb.uni-bonn.de/Cancernet/102840.html
11. Lip and oral cavity cancer
Lip and oral cavity cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 Get this document via a secure connection General Information Cellular Classification Stage Information Treatment Option Overview Stage
http://imsdd.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/102840.html

12. Lip and oral cavity cancer
PDQ Treatment Health Professionals Important: This information is intended mainly for use by doctors and other health care professionals. If you have questions about this topic, you can ask your doctor, or call the Cancer Information Service at 1-800-4
http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/clinpdq/soa/Lip_and_oral_cavity_cancer_Physician.html

13. OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Lip and oral cavity cancer - Updated 04/1999
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/102840-3.html

14. THE WAR ON ORAL CAVITY AND PHARYNGEAL CANCER
THE WAR ON ORAL CAVITY AND PHARYNGEAL CANCER IYou may have heard it said that dental practice, for the most part, does not deal with life-threatening diseases. Such a statement overlooks oral cancers that kill roughly 9,000 Americans each year, exceeding
http://www.nidr.nih.gov/slavkin/oral_can.htm

15. ORAL CAVITY AND PHARYNX CANCER
ORAL CAVITY AND PHARYNX CANCER New Cases: An estimated 30,300 new cases in 1998. Incidence rates are more than twice as high in men as in women and are greatest in men who are over age 40. Deaths: An estimated 8,000 deaths in 1998. Mortality rates have
http://www.cancerindia.com/oral.htm

16. OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Lip and oral cavity cancer - Updated 04/1999
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/102840.html

17. Lip and oral cavity cancer (Physician
Ask NOAH About: Cancer Lip and oral cavity cancer 208/02840 CancerNet: National Cancer Institute PDQ Information for Health Care Professionals [for patients] Choose one of the following options to see the information directly: GENERAL INFORMATION CELLULAR
http://noah.cuny.edu/cancer/nci/cancernet/102840.html

18. Oral Cavity Cancer - Doctors Who's Who
Home Medical News Today's News Minute Today in Health History Hopkins Health Insider This Week in Health Ask-The-Doc Hopkins Q&A Top Stories Medical Issues FDA Clinical Trials Medical Science Features Medical Library Diseases, Conditions & the Human Body
http://www.doctorswhoswho.com/medical_library/diseases_conditions/cancer/oral_cavity_cancer.htm

19. Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Ontario 1964-1996: ICD9 141-149 Oral Cavity
Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Ontario 1964-1996 ICD9 141-149 Oral Cavity Last update: March 31, 1999 back to Table of Contents back to Cancer Care Ontario Home page Introduction | Data Quality | Risk Factors | Prevention and Early Detection Trends and
http://www.cancercare.on.ca/ocr/report/141-149/home.htm

20. Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity Cancer Surgical Practice Guidlines
Vol 11, No 8 (August 1997) Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity Cancer Surgical Practice Guidelines Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity Cancer Practice Guidelines Committee Ashok R. Shaha, MD, FACS Committee Chairperson, Attending Surgeon, Head and Neck Service
http://intouch.cancernetwork.com/journals/oncology/o9708g.htm

Warmly, lillian