Re: [MOL] colon cancer-nutrition [01234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colon cancer-nutrition

Hi Lillian

Found your nutrition information interesting.  I have colon cancer stage 3
that was removed with a resection.  However, the adjunctive therapy fo 5 fu
and lukivoron was not  stopped the proliferation of c cells.  I am now on cpt
11 a more aggressive treatment with only a 30 % remission rate.  I  do not
eat any of the veggies you list.  Could you list the other veggies involved
 Hopefully,
sylvia K.