RE: [MOL] John/Mary Ann [01224] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] John/Mary Ann

My dear Mary Ann,

It is good to hear from you and yes, it seems like just the other day that
we were together sharing a wonderful afternoon and some decent Chinese food.
Yes, a lot has happened since that afternoon...I have started a new job in
the City, my daughters are all two years older...not me, just them ;+) and
some things have remained constant...my gratitude for each day of living no
matter what the day brings.  It has also brought two years with Lillian,
Marty, Barbara Silverman, Carla and all of my grand friends on MOL.  There
have been ups and downs but God has been good to me in so many ways.

I admire your stamina in teaching third grade...as I have one in forth grade
and two in kindergarten.  I feel pretty retarded when I have difficulty
helping them with their homework!  I always look forward to teacher/parent
night and trying to squeeze into those tiny chairs...brings back a lot of
good memories once I settle into my seat...we will not discuss about getting
out of that seat however!

So your son is now a married man and relocating to Ireland!  You will have
to let me know where as I have a dear neighbor and friend who goes back to
Ireland every year.  I accuse him of not wanting to let go of that seductive
accent that all the women in the neighborhood go crazy for.  He just gives
me that Gallic smirk!  I will certainly pass on your good wishes to Martha
and promise to toast one to you and yours when we do get together.

Go gently my dear (never old) friend and my best to your husband.  God
Bless.

John