Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline... [01222] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...

Dear Caroline:  I do understand the dynamics of the lumber industry.  I spent
fifteen years in Oregon and my ex-husband was the controller of a lumber
company!  I didn't mean to sound flippant -- a situation like that can
certainly cause widespread depression.  I think the drug everyone was talking
about was Infoline, which I've never heard of, but sounds promising from what
I've read online.  Your friend -- Kathy