Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline... [01213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...

Hi Kathy,
I must say we do have a lot of depressed people around here because it is a
town revolvong around the logging industry. I don't know if you know the
politics of logging up here but they are crucifying small towns like ours
by cutbacks which mean lower and lower incomes. Also we live in an out of
the way area and tend to attract a lot of welfare recipients here as it is
easy to get because there are not many jobs. Sometimes, not always these
are single parent families who have lost there zest for life and this also
seems to create depressive personalties. Also a lot of peolpe in the
welfare systems have drinking and drug problems sometimes occurring from
abusive chilhood situations. It's a hodge podge to say the least. Anyways,
you still didn't mention the name of the drug.
Curious.
Caroline from Canada