[MOL] STOP [01212] Medicine On Line

[MOL] STOP

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I'm getting everyone's e-mail about their sick families and illnesses.  I had 120 new messages in my inbox from just yesterday, how did this start and how do I stop it?  I don't know if I'm e-mailing someone that has control over this or just one of the senders, but if you know what I should do please tell.
Thanks
Aaron
Airbare69@aol.com