Re: [MOL] signet ringdel carcinoma/Reply [01208] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] signet ringdel carcinoma/Reply

Hello Friend and welcome to our forum.  I have included quite a few sites that deal specifically with signet ring cell.  Am sure this will be of great benefit to you.  Good luck, your friend, lillian

TA May98: Cytologic Diagnosis of Signet-Ring Cell Carcinoma of the Breast
Title: Cytologic Diagnosis of Signet-Ring Cell Carcinoma of the Breast Authors: Masuzo Kamiya, M.D., F.I.A.C., Kunio Mizuguchi, M.D., M.I.A.C., Makoto Yoshimoto, C.T.(IAC), Miyuki Tanaka, C.T.(IAC), Sawako Motegi, C.T.(IAC), Hanako Matushima, C.T.(IAC
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/Acta/ACTA500.htm

2. ACTA Nov99: Signet Ring Adenocarcinoma Metastatic to the Bronchus and Mimicking Goblet Cell
Title: Signet Ring Adenocarcinoma Metastatic to the Bronchus and Mimicking Goblet Cell Hyperplasia: A Case Report Authors: Leslie G. Dodd, M.D., M.I.A.C., William F. Moore, M.D., and Christopher R. Eedes, MB.ChB, MMedPath(Anat) Background: Goblet cells in
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/Acta/ACTA777.htm

3. ACTA Nov97: Aspiration Cytology of Signet-Ring Cell Lymphoma A Case Report
Title: Aspiration Cytology of Signet-Ring Cell Lymphoma A Case Report Authors: Joan Cangiarella, M.D., Noah Weg, M.D., W. Fraser Symmans, M.D., and Jerry Waisman, M.D., M.I.A.C. Background: Signet-ring cell lymphoma is a rare subtype of non-Hodgkin#s
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/Acta/ACTA436.htm

4. Virtual Hospital: Radiology Resident Case of the Week: Early Gastric Carcinoma, Signet ring cell type
Radiology Resident Case of the Week Early Gastric Carcinoma, Signet ring cell type March 29, 1996 Frederick Chen, M.D. Peer Review Status: Not reviewed Clinical Sx:Abdominal pain Etiology/Pathophysiology Gastric Carcinoma was the most common malignancy in
http://www.vh.org/Providers/TeachingFiles/RCW/032996/032996.html

5. ACTA Nov98: Fine Needle Aspiration of Signet-Ring Cell Lymphoma: A Case Report with Differential
Title: Fine Needle Aspiration of Signet-Ring Cell Lymphoma: A Case Report with Differential Diagnostic Considerations Authors: Michael Z. Gilcrease, M.D., Ph.D., Mustafa Sahin, M.D., Robert T. Perri, M.D., F. Scott Nelson, B.A., and Manuel Guzman-Paz, M.D
http://acta-cytol.com/Abs/Acta/ACTA615.htm

6. SIGNET RING CELL CARCINOMA(II
SIGNET RING CELL CARCINOMA(II) 2% to 4% of all mammary carcinomas. Age: 33 to 87, median - 50s diagnosis criteria: varies purely signet ring cells- rare signet ring cells > 20% regardless of their quantity- more aggressive behavior infiltrating lobular
http://ajoupath.ajou.ac.kr/saturday/980530/tsld010.htm

7. OncoLink FAQ: Signet Ring Cell Cancer
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.org/disease/gastric/faq/faq_signet.html

8. Characteristics in Primary Signet ring Cell Carcinoma of the Colorectum from Clinicopathological Observations
Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology Pages 202-206 Characteristics in Primary Signet-ring Cell Carcinoma of the Colorectum, from Clinicopathological Observations. Introduction Materials And Methods Samples and DNA Preparation Mutational Analysis of
http://www.info.ncc.go.jp/jjco/Volume_28/Issue_03/html/hyb047_gml.html

9. Identification of Natural Antigenic Peptides of a Human Gastric Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma Recognized by HLA-A31-Restricted Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes1
Identification of Natural Antigenic Peptides of a Human Gastric Signet Ring Cell Carcinoma Recognized by HLA-A31-Restricted Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes1 Kazuhiro Suzuki,* Hiroeki Sahara,* Yohjiro Okada,* Takahiro Yasoshima, Yoshihiko Hirohashi,* Yuki
http://www.jimmunol.org/v163n5/2783/2783-abs.html

10. Signet Ring Carcinoma, Stomach 10484 M
echt home block II pathology gi-stomach menu Signet Ring Carcinoma, Stomach 10484 M Signet ring carcinoma is a subtype of adenocarcinoma. The nuclei are often pushed to the side of the cells. PAS or mucicarmine stains demonstrate the mucus. These signet
http://www.echt.chm.msu.edu/courseware/blockII/Pathology/GI-Stomach_41.html

Warmly, lillian