[MOL] Save on Dental [01204] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Save on Dental

SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE!!  Low Price Dental and Optical plan

Hello,

We work with a group of your local doctors and dentists
and are offering a Dental - Optical Plan that runs
approximately $3 a week for an individual and
$4 a week for the entire family with no limit to the number
of children.

Would you like our office to furnish you with the details?
Call Toll-Free

1-800-422-3057
"Refer to the K600 offer."

*If your state is listed below then we currently do not
service your area.

because you have subscribed at one of our
associate web sites, sent us email or we have a previous
online relationship.

If you would like to be unsubscribe, then please click on reply and make sure
you put unsubscribe in the subject field to be sure to be removed.. then click
send.

Marketing Service Co.
Customer Service Department

*Not available for