[MOL] colon cancer-nutrition [01197] Medicine On Line

[MOL] colon cancer-nutrition

My father-in-law, age 77,  is a colon cancer survivor following surgery
three years ago. However, he is still having trouble with digestion.
After every meal he suffers from painful gas and diarrhea. He has lost a
lot of weight and is afraid to leave the house. I believe that there
must be certain foods he should avoid and others that he should eat in
greater quantity. Any advice?