[MOL] Molers! [01194] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Molers!

I wanted to tell you that our grand daughter all of four months heads for St. Jude's hospital in Tenn, tomorrow.  The telephone call just came in today.  She was to be there on the 7th; but they have moved her forward due to the increased coloration in her skin.  Poor liver functions. She has iron overload and they will start treatment on Tuesday.  I am relieved that they are going to get going on this and 95% confident that she will come out the winner with little to no damage to organs.  She and her mother will be there a month, her treatments (blood letting) will be performed four days a week.  My biggest regret is that I will not be going with them, and the baby's father is in schooling with the Marine Corps in Va.  I had planned on going; but realize that with my husbands condition and my own, I am not up to the trip.  So I ask everyone to keep her in your hearts and prayerfully lift her up along with my dear husband.....
Warmly, lillian