Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah [01192] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah

Marty, I only got the ball rolling - I'm not good with details.  I'm leaving
everything else up to someone better equipped and qualified. Just thought it
was a good idea, for Molers to meet, for the world to know that GOOD things
do happen via the internet, and for those out there who are as lonely and
frightened as I was (dealing with cancer) that there is a place to find hope.
 -chris