Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply [01189] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply

Thanks,its nice to be back.My youngest daughter got married a year and a
half,and already have a three week old baby girl.We are leaving March the
tenth to go back to California to visit with them.We will be driving,and
will be going through Twin Falls on our way to Jackpot,Nevada.We just hope
the weather will continue to be nice.

I will be have a Colonoscopy when I get back.They are concerned about a few
things.I had surgery on my male organs.My inner sack had to be
removed.Luckly,I escaped another problem.I still do not miss my right kidney
nor my prostate.I seem to be getting along without them.

Anyway,its just about nap time,you take care,and its nice to be back.The VA
has me on a lot of medication lately,so I do suffer a lot from fatigue..