Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply [01182] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kenny and Luiza/Reply

Betty:  Excuse me for butting in!  You know everyone is different, each body
reacts differently to various therapies, this is why we send information on
everything and anything, to only help in knowledge; so that decisions can be
made. Sometimes it can be very confusing at the same time.  If your
husband's surgeon was going to put the pump in and had difficulties because
of bleeding, then the two of you no doubt made a wise decision.  Once we
make a decision we must believe in ourselves that we made the very best
possible decision at the time and not look back.  The "what if game" can
drive one crazy, please don't do that to yourself.  What treatment will your
husband have as adjunct?  Know that you are both in my prayers, your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....