[MOL] Kenny and Luiza [01181] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kenny and Luiza

Hello everyone,

Thanks Marty for the liver - colon article. At the time Kenny had his surgery
the studies were inconclusive on the pump we discussed with his surgeon and
he was going to install it but during the operation he came out to talk to me
and explained to me that he was having difficulties with bleeding and he
didn't want to put Kenny at more risk of complications. Together we decided
not to install it .....it seems two weeks later all the news on this forum
was to go with it. We will ask his surgeon if he should reconsider of course
Kenny does not want another surgical procedure . Marty I want to wish you and
Barb a peaceful day basking in the warmth of all your wonderful memories of
the past and laying out plans for the ones yet to come, Happy Anniversary.
Luiza and Kenny