Re: [MOL] ABout Cushings Syndrome/Marty [01172] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ABout Cushings Syndrome/Marty

Marty, that is exactly what I have, The moon face, little hump on the back.
I have forward this message to a support group that deals with auto-immune
disorders.  They are coming a long way with many of these disorders, there's
only 80 some of them.  I intend to take this to my doctor, gosh, if I could
get off some of these drugs I would be a very happy heffer.