Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris [01171] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

Thanks Marty for who were the first members on our forum.   Funny, I just
heard from JO Ciamitaro  and she is ever so busy and appears to be doing
well.  Told her we missed her uplifting briefings on how to live......  I
have spoken with Bill C. and he may well still be the manager.  Ann, will be
a good resource when the time comes.  So you are now the old fa-- of the
group, oops!  I meant to say, so you are now the head honcho of the group.
Gottcha!  ROFLOL!

Glad you brought us up to snuff.  Let's see what our Oprah has to say before
we expend too much energy.   If we get a go signal, you can be the
Historian!!!

I guess this mean's our John is second longest to the forum?  It just seems
like we have all been together for so long; but the best togetherness there
can be.  Some members of the forum may not know; but John had a gathering of
the clan a few year's back.  Unfortunately much went wrong in regards to
forum members being able to make it.  I know that was when I took  an
addison crisis, Nancy, something happened.  A few made it and what a bummer
for John.  He sat on the pity pot for months.  Yes, I am re-inducing the
pity pot that our John so well penned.  For those that are not up to snuff
on our pity pot, it is humor, when we need a couple of days to just sob and
boo hoo, we sit on the pity pot; however we can't be greedy and let it form
a ring around a butt; so it gets passed on to the next Moler in need.

You are so right, not a day goes by that I don't give thanks to all the
wonderful people on the forum, and for the forum!   Always, Lillian

more....