Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

Dear Chris,

Generally some of the procedures and guidelines that Oprah relies on
when meeting criteria is that she has a book of the month club which she
adores and should there be a book collaboration that exposes our
experiences from the survivors to the caregivers relating about life,
hope, wellness, fears then she would be more receptive. Thats my
opinion.  NOw there are many books out there on this subject.....but one
more book that applies the standards to what MOl professes to be would
be some incentive for Oprah to listen to our plea, our stories and offer
suggestions to those who are newly diagnosed and wish malignancies that
need to be addressed and informed about. Just my thoughts.

God bless YOu and All,
marty auslander