Re: [MOL] Herceptin/Shaun Reply [01169] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Herceptin/Shaun Reply

Hi Shaun:  Welcome to our forum, glad to have you aboard, only wish it were under different set of circumstances.  Please know that if we are able to help you in any way, we are here to do just that.  Feel free to be a part of us, ask questions, joing in on any conversations, vent; whatever you want and know we are here for you.  Warmly, lillian

3419 documents found - 0.1682 seconds search time

1. A Model of Herceptin
About Our Home Page Graphic and Herceptin The picture on JCCC's homepage shows a signaling molecule (depicted as a greeny Pyramid) as it signals a normal cell to divide. It is part of a series of graphics (below) showing how the breakthrough breast cancer
http://cancer.mednet.ucla.edu/images/herceptin.html

2. Herceptin Web Site

http://www.herceptin.com/

3. Herceptin,the digital breast clinic,medical aspects of breast cancer
Nuclear Breast Imaging Image directed breast biopsies Herceptine, New treatment modality TNM Breast Cancer Staging HER 2/neu Survey HERCEPTIN: New Treatment Modality Author: Julie Gralow, M.D. Dr. Julie Gralow is an assistant Professor at the University of
http://www.digitalclinic.com/herceptin.htm

4. Herceptin
Late Breaking News for Health Care Professionals(in PDF format) Herceptin ® (Trastuzumab) as a single agent is indicated for the treatment of patients with metastatic breast cancer whose tumors overexpress the HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor2
http://www.gene.com/Medicines/herceptin.html

5. Herceptin Patient Website
Welcome to herceptin.com the only Web site dedicated to Herceptin® (Trastuzumab) and HER2 protein overexpression. Provided are several key topics to enhance your understanding of breast cancer and to familiarize you with Herceptin therapy. Also provided
http://www.her2.com/patient/index.html

6. Herceptin Prescribing Information
Full Prescribing Information BOXED WARNING DESCRIPTION OF HERCEPTIN® CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY CLINICAL STUDIES INDICATIONS AND USAGE CONTRAINDICATIONS WARNINGS PRECAUTIONS ADVERSE REACTIONS OVERDOSAGE DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION HOW SUPPLIED REFERENCES WARNING
http://www.gene.com/Medicines/herceptin.pi.html

7. Herceptin Professional Website
For complete information on Herceptin efficacy, safety, mechanism of action, pharmacology, and dosage and administration, please review the prescribing information below. Prescribing Information ©1999 Genentech, Inc. So. San Francisco, CA All rights
http://www.herceptin.com/prof/pi000.html

8. Herceptin Professional Website
Herceptin is generally well tolerated. The most common adverse events with Herceptin administration include fever and chills, which are seen in 40 percent of patients. There is an increased risk of cardiac dysfunction with Herceptin use, although severe
http://www.herceptin.com/prof/pp200a.html

9. Herceptin Professional Website
Coming Soon: Information for breast cancer patients The Herceptin Finding Your Way program provides information and resources for breast cancer patients, in addition to answering important questions about Herceptin. This initiative incorporates artwork
http://www.herceptin.com/prof/pn700.html

10. Herceptin Professional Website
Now more than ever, testing for HER2 protein overexpression plays a key role in the management of breast cancer. With the availability of Herceptin® (Trastuzumab) for HER2 protein overexpressing metastatic breast cancer, patients who test positive for this
http://www.herceptin.com/prof/pp500.html

Warmly, lillian