Re: [MOL] Lillian [01167] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Dear Diane,

You  are something else!!!!

Congratulations on all your work to get well and to help everybody to do
the same with the mountains of information you have made available to
all and, more importantly, with the immensely inspirational example you
set for everyone engaged in the battle against cancer.  Poor Mr. Cancer
doesn't stand a chance with adversaries like the two of you.

We love and admire you tremendously,
God Bless You,
marty and Barb auslander