Re: [MOL] Lillian [01157] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Diane:  What absolutely wonderful news!  I know just how you feel -- like you
could fly, right?  I am so happy for you.  I am still cancer free, too --
feeling wonderful and enjoying life.  I've started my own paralegal business
and it's starting to take off and there's a very nice, steady, reliable,
lovable man in my life now.  Who knows what's in the future?  Right now is
very nice.  Take care, dear, and thanks for sharing with us!  Love, kathy