Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris [01156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

DEAr Lil,

JO Ciamitaro was one of the first. Will Comcowich was the manager at the
time. You may wish to get some information from him or I can if you wish
and of course the Ann Dunn which just recently has contributed some
guidelines to the forum. HOpe you dont mind me butting in here. WE have
come a long way and being here close to 5 years has brought me many
friends and much wealth interms of information. Turning on this forum in
the morning is better than reading the latest in what the papers and
news has to offer.

Thank you and if I can be of some service, pls do not hesitate to ask
you Bro.
marty