Re: [MOL] About greens [01155] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About greens

DEar Kathy,

About beans and roughage. Just a suggestion. Eating beens or lentils or
crucipherous vegeatbles such as cabbage or broccoli or even carrots raw
is very hard on the colon. Best to lightly steam as the nutrients will
stay in. Now when you make a salad, be sure to add grated beets, carrots
and much garlic with some mushroomes, beansprouts, organic salad mix as
Jeanne suggested and the dressing should be mixture of olive oil,white
vinegar and lemon. Again just a suggestion for better digestion and
easier absorption to the colon, liver and stomach not to mention the
many antioxidants that fight cancer.

God Bless You Al
marty