Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000 [01146] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000

DEar Kathy,

We are looking forward to seeing you. At the moment our plans to Idaho
are on temporaray hold until we track down some other bits of news and
sources on other therapies. Will keep you posted and thanks.

God Bless You
marty and Bar