Re: [MOL] About greens [01126] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About greens

Dear Jeanne:  Great!  A salad a day is not a problem for me -- in fact, it's
the norm.  I thought Marty was talking about green beans and that sort of
thing, which I do not eat every day.  I do try to eat vegetables every day,
though.  That premixed salad is a great invention, since I hate to make salad
for some reason.  Thanks.  Kathy