Re: [MOL] Chris [01120] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Hi Lillian, welcome.  It helped me on a couple occasions - remember when I
tried so hard for my father to get a 2nd opinion and he wouldn't do it? Dr.
Rost helped answer some of my questions and to some extent put my mind at
ease, though he agreed heartily that 2 or even 3 opinions is best.
-chris