[MOL] About greens [01118] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About greens

Kathy, get the organic premixed salad mix, that takes care of a bunch of
greens! Add broccoli, green onions, celery. A salad a day takes care of
a lot. I will have to count the different number in mixed salad mix next
time. Go for Chinese, (less MSG) and count the greens in a Buddha plate.
I have trouble with 5 actually, though I make it a point to east soup
every day. Jeanne