Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

We know you're there, Joicy.  And you're right -- nothing would be more
beautiful.  I can't stop thinking about it.  Had lunch with a friend this
afternoon, and I told her all about MOL.  She was absolutely fascinated.  It
is, indeed, a miracle.  Love, Kathy