[MOL] Re: Jeanne! [01114] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Jeanne!

No, I had not received the message; but certainly thank you.  Do you have a
ghost in your computer?????  That would be interesting.  I guess you are
just such a perfect hostess that everyone wants to be with our Jeanne!!!!  I
have a friend who lives on her own lake and she gets a lot of guests.  She
has gotten smart and has everyone who comes do the laundry before they leave
and remake the beds they used.  Everyone helps in the kitchen and with the
rest of the housework.  She works with us, then we can all sit around and
have time to enjoy each other. Just don't tell your guests that I gave you
the idea!!!!  LOL!!!!!
Warmly, lillian

more....