Re: [MOL] Adria extravasation, radiation to same area/Reply [01112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Adria extravasation, radiation to same area/Reply

Here is a site that may be able to address your question.  Dr. Rost is an
online oncologist and does answer questions personally via email; I have
written him several times.

 <A HREF="http://www.cancerhope.com/">Answering questions & treating cancer
one patient at a time</A>
http://www.cancerhope.com/

CancerHope Promise
While it is true that the internet is a vehicle for freedom of speech and any
type of information can generally be published, it is the promise of the
CancerHope site to provide accurate and honest information at all times. Our
mission is to educate the public on the most current issues surrounding
cancer and its treatment.

Our website, CancerHope is intended to serve as a resource for anyone
interested in learning about cancer. We encourage questions and have made it
easy for anyone to ask a question confidentially. All questions are answered
by our board certified physicians who specialize in oncology.

Our promise is to serve as a resource for cancer information. Comments are
welcome and may be directed to Eric C. Rost, MD, Paul J. Schilling, MD and
staff at ecrost@cancerhope.com
Based on the high quality and excellent presentation, medical reviewers have
awarded this site a 4-Star HealthAtoZ Rating!