Re: [MOL] Update on Don and back to Nancy from Nanc ():-) [01109] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Don and back to Nancy from Nanc ():-)

Hi Nancy! may God bless you and your husband, my thoughts and prayers are
with you. I agree I got really sick of hospitals too. Especially the food
Yuck! But you have to go there to get better and it DOES happen! Best of
luck to both of you.  Nancy