Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01108] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

I just think that it would be great for some or all the Molers to meet and it
certainly makes for a great story for TV - in my note I told Oprah that it is
one of the *good* things happening on the internet (there are so many bad
things).  And maybe people who really need MOL have no idea how to find the
group and would see it on Oprah.  I gave her the website address (Medicine
Online) and the email address for this board.   -chris