Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline... [01103] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...

Caroline:  Is there any particular reason the people in your town are
depressed?  Just being a smart-aleck.  Forgive me.  The drug sounds very
interesting and promising as well.  And the fact that it works so quickly!
Fortunately, I've never experienced severe depression, which just goes to
show you that I don't have good sense!  Love, Kathy