Re: [MOL] About vitamins and chemo [01102] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About vitamins and chemo

Hi Jeanne and Marty:  What would be nine greens?  Like George Bush, I do not
like broccoli, although I eat it, but not often.  Some types of fruits are
very hard for me to digest, and the really acidic fruits burn my esophagus
where it was damaged during radiation.  The supplements are a much easier way
for me to go, and this way I know I'm getting what I need.

Now, I'm going out with the girls for lunch -- a huge hamburger, maybe?  Get
up off the floor, Marty.  You've been doing too much of this lately!  Love,
Kathy