Re: [MOL] We are OK [01101] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] We are OK

Hello, Luiza, dear:  I'm so happy to see your post.  It sounds like Kenny is
doing well, and I'm so glad to hear that.  I know, however, what you're going
through -- trust me -- I do!  When I was going through treatment two years
ago, I got so tired of going to the cancer center every day -- being put in
the hospital every month -- being poked, prodded, squeazed -- you name it,
but now when I go -- every three months -- I'm so happy to see those people
who saved me, I just want to hug them all!  After this next appointment, I
only need to go every six months!  I can't believe it.  Thank you again, my
friend, for sending me the money.  It has helped start my new business, and
was an incredibly sweet and thoughtful thing to do for a stranger.  We aren't
strangers any more, though, are we?  Let me know if I can do anything for
you.  I haven't heard of Kava, but I do take Paxil, and probably will for the
rest of my life.  I don't think I could have survived the last two and a half
years without it.  I'm happy now, though -- very happy.  Thank you again.
Love, Kathy