Re: [MOL] INTERLEUKIN-2 TREATEMENT/ Rep;y [01099] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] INTERLEUKIN-2 TREATEMENT/ Rep;y

Welcome David!  If you go to the URL below, it will take you to some really
good sites on the drug Interleukin-1.  Good luck, your friend, lillian

http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/asearch?type=all&query=interleukin-2+side+effec
ts

Warmly, lillian

more....