Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000 [01098] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000

Dearest Friend:  You know I will pray for Barb and wish you both a Happy
Anniversary!  Please call me  when you're in Idaho, won't you?  I can't tell
you how much I would love to see you both, but don't want you to have to go
out of your way.  However, you can get back to California through Boise!  I
know -- I've done it!  Love, Kathy