Re: [MOL] Re-introduction in order + some great references [01089] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re-introduction in order + some great references

Dear Brother John:  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your
experience with us once again.  I understand what you went through very, very
well, and marvel at your courage and determination!  I think I must have
"caught" some of it -- just a teeny bit!  LOL  Sister Kath