Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris [01087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Chris

For everyone to know, I am not the originator of our group.  Our forum
started in 1995.  In reading the archives it appears that Marty on towards
the end of 95.  I know that John, Marty, Carla, Jo and Diane were all on
before me; ( I came on board January of 96) so perhaps one of them will know
who started the forum. Be interesting to hear a bit of our forum's history.

We will cross the bridge of a selection process once we hear from Oprah, I
will more than be happy to do the coordination and logistics of it; so you
may give my name and phone number for this aspect.
Warmly, lillian