Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article [01083] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article

Dear Kathy,

The name of the clinic is Country Health Store in Aberdeen. The phone
number is 208-397-4156. The owner is a survivor of leukemia, and
prostate cancer as well as a severe heart condition who cured himself
some 20 years ago. He is a naturalpathic Doctor of well reknown. Now
this is not an advertisement, but we were very impressed with their
ability to heal others while we were there and the activity is very busy
which is a good endorsement in itself. The name of the Doctor is Dr.
Harold Klassen who is assisted by another great Doctor, Jed Adamson. May
I suggest you merely call them for a consultation. It is a free call and
just speak with them. If it works for you and others, then fine if not
then there are others. If I could be of further help, pls know that we
are here for you.

God Bless YOu,
marty and Barb