Re: [MOL] Barbs 3rd and 4th Day of Treatment Experience....Article [01082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbs 3rd and 4th Day of Treatment Experience....Article

Dear kathy,

Yes not only is Aberdeen Idaho beautiful, the mountains, the people, the
cows, but the air is so very fresh, unlike our beloved California. Thank
you for the message.

God Bless YOu
marty and Barb